Saturday, October 18, 2008

YOGA DAY!


Today Miami celebrates free yoga day! All over the city different yoga studios are giving free yoga classes and there is a convention being held in North Miami full of yogi's and various related retailers spreading the peace! I am here at the store, where we are having free yoga classes throughout the day as well as a tarot reader and a guided meditation circle later this evening. I already took a yoga class with a new instructor who I absolutely loved! She had such a great balance of the different techniques including the breathing techniques and a little meditation at the end. It was amazing! I feel so at peace! Yoga is so relaxing and I am so happy to be able to practice it! I recommend it to anyone because it is so beneficial to your body, mind and soul. People who have never tried it may laugh at that, but once they do try it and get into it, they see the difference that it makes. Don't go on without trying yoga at least once! 

No comments: