Friday, October 10, 2008

The Karma Doctor


We recently had a man named Elijah visit from California and share his practices as a metaphysician. A metaphysician specializes in metaphysics (duh!) which is the branch of philosophy  that treats of first principles, include ontology and cosmology and is intimately connected with epistemology. I was able to get a private session, which was really cool. What he does is look up your astrology chart through your birth date and birth time, which can tell a lot about you. He also uses a magnifying glass and studies the lines in your hands, which also have deeper meanings to them. Some people think its a hoax but I am a believer! Without even saying anything he was able to reveal so much about me and give some insight to the complexity of my persona. I know people can say that they generalize and give broad descriptions to be correct, but what he spoke of was exactly what I was going through and really brought some sense of myself to myself! I am not one to talk much about my feelings because I have a very strong character, but I cried even though I barely said anything! He also gave me some sufi beads and gave me two practices which were to chant two different phrases 99 times each. One phrase was "ya fatah" which means opening the way, the other "ya gafoor" which means to have forgiveness. The vibration that runs through my body when doing these creates a huge calmness around my body and I always feel at peace when I do them. Anyways, he is coming again in about a week  and giving a seminar so if you are interested in speaking with him, check out his website at www.karmadoctor.com

No comments: